Hoshi: Daily Star Battle
Star Battle, also known as "Two Not Touch", is a logic puzzle where you have to fill a grid with stars.
Hoshi (星, Japanese for star) is a free and competitive Star Battle game with daily challenges. Star Battle, also known as "Two Not Touch", is regularly published in the New York Times logic puzzle section. If you enjoy playing tricky puzzles and brain-teasing games and seek a new challenge, then you should give Hoshi a try.
If you have never played the Star Battle logic game before, don’t worry the rules are straight forward:
Similar to other logic puzzles you have a grid that you need to fill. In a normal 2 star “Two Not Touch” game each row, column, and region must have exactly 2 stars. Stars are not allowed to touch, even not diagonally.
Hoshi includes Star Battles with 1, 2 and 3 stars, but games with more stars are yet to come 😉
Hoshi offers you:
- Everyday we release a new number game (daily puzzle challenge)
- Track your solving time and compete against other players (leaderboards)
- There is also a weekly challenge for geniuses (3 star plus games)
- There are 5 different difficulties (easy to diabolical)
- Packs with hand-selected logic puzzle (e.g. for beginners)
- Guide with solving strategies
- Profile with stats about your skill level & progress
- Add your friends and play with them a numbers puzzle
- Star Battle games with more than 3 stars