Nono Battle - Think fast, Solve faster
The goal of the game is to solve a nonogram faster than your opponent
Nono Battle is a competitive puzzle game that pits players against each other, using a Nonogram as the battleground.
If you love number puzzles, Picross, Nonograms, or Griddlers, mixed with competitive gameplay, this game is perfect for you. Get ready to compete against players in real-time from all over the world. Train your brain, climb up the leaderboard and become a Grandmaster.
How to Play:
Two players are challenged to solve the same number puzzle in a duel. The player who finishes the puzzle first wins the round. There are two game modes to choose from: Standard and Quick, each with different board sizes.
• Real-time duels with Nonograms in varying difficulty and size
• Time-Attack mode to test your logic skills against the clock
• Skill-based Match making to ensure a fair and challenging game
• Compete with players worldwide and climb the global leaderboard
• Keep your mind active and improve your logic skills in Training mode
• Unlock titles and cell graphics by completing Daily Challenges
• Communicate with your opponents using Quick Chat
• Solve Nonograms and collect Achievements
• Personalize the number puzzles by choosing your favorite cell graphic.
• Earn XP and coins by solving a Nonogram.
• Request a Rematch at the end of a duel
• Enjoy a vast collection of logic puzzles in different sizes and difficulties
Nono Battle uses the Elo rating system to calculate the skill level of its players.
• MMR (Match Making Rating) and Elo refer to the number, which reflects your skill level.
• The system matches players with similar MMR to ensure a fair match
• The Elo rating system is also used by chess, various board games and competitive esports.
• By gathering MMR you will climb the leaderboard and earn a higher rank.
Do you have what it takes to become the next Grandmaster?
Dive into the competitive world of Nonograms and join the players of Nono Battle now!