Sounds: Sleep, Meditate, Relax
Sounds is a safe place to be when you need to relax, meditate, focus or sleep.
Sounds provides audio aids for sleep, meditation and relaxation. It has been specifically designed to help manage stress, balance moods, sleep better and refocus your attention. The app includes a range of high quality sounds from rainforest streams to a crackling fireplace or even the sound of waves crashing on the shore.
Sounds is free to download and use. There are very minimal ads and some of the programs and features are free forever. Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
How are you feeling today?
Are you feeling Anxious, Angry, Sleepy, Sad or Relaxed?Sounds has music and sounds that can help you at your times.
Discover sounds for your moods
Favorite the sounds to come back later
Sleep sounds & meditations
- Relax and create the conditions for a restful sleep
- Soothing sleep sounds with ambient nature recordings
- Calm & tranquil sleep music to help you reach a deep slumber
Meditation & mindfulness
- Be mindful in your daily routine and learn to calm your thoughts
- Mindfulness topics include Deep Sleep, Calming Anxiety, Focus and -
Concentration, Breaking Habits and so much more
Anxiety relief & Relaxation
- Stress management and relaxation with daily meditation and breathing exercises
- Self-care through mindful movement: Relax your body during the day or night, before or after work.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Explore the full Sounds library — including hundreds of meditations, mindfulness, and calming breathing exercises — with your membership or free trial.
- Ads free contents
- Hundreds of one-off meditations and sounds to add mindfulness to your day
- Full access to sleep, focus, and mindful movement exercises — bringing mindfulness and meditation to every part of your life
What is the Sounds app?
At Intersect Soul, our mission is to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep, music.
Meditate, practice mindfulness, relax and sleep well — Sounds can help you stress less in just a few minutes a day. Start your free trial to feel the difference.